Endeavour Silver Production Continues to Climb in Second Quarter, 2012; Produces 1,040,026 oz Silver (Up 22%) and 7,695 oz Gold (Up 59%)
Vancouver, Canada -- July 10, 2012 - Endeavour Silver Corp. (TSX: EDR, NYSE: EXK, Frankfurt: EJD) announces that the Company's silver and gold production from the Company's two operating silver mines in Mexico, the Guanacevi Mine in Durango State and the Guanajuato Mine in Guanajuato State, continued to climb in the Second Quarter, 2012.
Silver production was up 22% to 1,040,026 ounces (oz) and gold production was up 59% to 7,695 oz compared to the Second Quarter, 2011. Revenues were up 11% to US$40.4 million due to the higher metal production even though metal prices were lower in Q2, 2012 compared to Q2, 2011.
- Silver production increased 22% to 1,040,026 oz
- Gold production rose 59% to 7,695 oz
- Silver and equivalents production escalated 31% to 1.46 million oz (at a 55:1 silver: gold ratio)
- Revenues jumped 11% to $40.4 million on 1,075,000 silver oz sold and 5,650 gold oz sold
- Realized silver price fell 22% to $29.21 per oz sold (close to the average spot price for Q2/12)
- Realized gold price rose 5% to $1,599 per oz sold (close to the average spot price for Q2/12)
- Metal held in inventory at quarter-end included 896,501 oz silver and 6,124 oz gold
To view the entire press release follow the link below:
July 10, 2012 (Source: Endeavour Silver Corp.)
Disclosure: Endeavour Silver is a past Vulture Bargain Candidate of Interest (VBCI). Members of the GGR team may hold long positions in EDR.T .