ATAC Resources Drills 16.30 m of 15.73 g/t Gold and 30.12 m of 8.38 g/t Gold at the Conrad Zone, Rackla Gold Project -- Yukon
September 24, 2012 -- Vancouver, BC - ATAC Resources Ltd. (TSX-V:ATC) is pleased to report results of 28 diamond drill holes recently completed at the Conrad Zone within the Nadaleen Trend, at the eastern end of its 100% owned 1,600 sq/km Rackla Gold Project in central Yukon.
Diamond drill result highlights:
• 16.30 m grading 15.73 g/t gold in OS-12-141 (Section C600E)
• 42.68 m grading 6.19 g/t gold in OS-12-170 (Section C400E)
• 30.12 m grading 8.38 g/t gold in OS-12-169 (Section C600E)
• 54.86 m grading 4.32 g/t gold in OS-12-130 (Section C650E)
• 74.67 m grading 3.08 g/t gold in OS-12-168 (Section C700E)
• 65.53 m grading 2.53 g/t gold in OS-12-165 (Section C450E)
• 28.46 m grading 5.20 g/t gold in OS-12-149 (Section C450E)
• 15.24 m grading 8.68 g/t gold in OS-12-148 (Section C350E)
• 19.01 m grading 6.60 g/t gold in OS-12-163 (Section C450E)
• 30.48 m grading 8.60 g/t gold and 24.38 m grading 9.08 g/t gold in OS-12-183 (Section C300E)
"These results continue to demonstrate the excellent grade and continuity of gold within the near- surface area of the Conrad Zone." commented Graham Downs, ATAC's CEO. "We are also very excited about the well mineralized structurally controlled solution collapse breccia zone that is developing lower in the Conrad system." …
ATAC Resources press continues at the link blelow.
Disclosure: ATAC Resources is a Vulture Bargain Candidate of Interest (VBCI). Members of the GGR team are actively accumulating and hold long positions in ATC.V.